Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pizza... Pizza... Pizza...


I stuffed myself with pizza today. I wanted to indulge myself a bit and decided to visit a couple of pizza parlors. I was in the mood for some thin crust goodness, sprinkled with cheese, meat and hot sauce. I love pizza, it's one of my all-time favorite food. But the thing is, I can't eat every time I crave for it (which is pretty often), because I have to watch my weight. But since I'm in Singapore, I really didn't want to deprive myself of the opportunity to do some real pizza food trip, Singaporean style. So what the heck, I'll do it anyway.

First up is this pizza place called Spizza that I've been wanting to try for months. It wasn't hard to find, it was nestled in a quiet corner in Club Street. I came at around 2:15 pm and there wasn't a lot of customers at the time, only a couple of tables. I ordered the 10" Sofia pizza. I ate the whole thing in less than 30 minutes! It was my first time to try authentic Italian pizza, and I gotta say it has its own unique charm. Yummy.





Spizza Club Street
29 Club Street, Singapore
Tel: 6224 2525

Opening Hours
12pm to 2.30pm & 6pm to 10.30 Daily

Then I went to Kandahar Street to try another place, called Witbier Cafe. I was able to get a groupon for a 10 inch thin crust pizza at WitBier Cafe (Worth $19.90) and I only had to pay $5! Talk about big savings! I enjoyed my Witbier Deluxe pizza with smoked ham, pepperoni, minced beef and cheese. But I gotta admit, I liked Spizza's better. If you're in the area, try the Witbier Cafe, they also sell imported beers which you can enjoy with your pizza. I went home with a very full stomach, I don't think I can eat any more pizza anytime soon. LOL.





Witbier Cafe
32 Kandahar Street, Singapore
Tel: +65 62942377

Opening Hours
2:00pm to 1:00am Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment