Sunday, December 11, 2011

Indulge In Retail Therapy At Bugis Street


A visit in Singapore won't be complete without checking out the bustling Bugis Street. It's the best place to get some retail therapy. With over 800 shops, you'll be sure to find what you need. Ranging from cheap, trendy clothing, to all kinds of foods, bags, accessories, watches, souvenirs, you name it, Bugis Street has it.

During my stay in Singapore, I can't even count how many times I went to Bugis Street. I've bought lots of souvenirs, food, drinks, and accessories that it's kinda hard to keep track anymore. I remember I used to buy Iced Milo every time I go there.

My favorite snack in Bugis Street. Chicken roll wrapped in seaweed. Super yummy!






There's this stall in Bugis Street where I buy metal shirts for my brother. They also sell Singapore shirts, and a variety of clothing to choose from. I also noticed a Sex store, but I never had the guts to go in. If you're looking for souvenirs, they have all kinds as well, you can get keychains, refrigerator magnets, etc. 3 for $10, 6 for $10 and so on and so forth. You can really get cheap bargains in Bugis Street. It's like the equivalent of Divisoria in Manila, but the difference is, it's a lot safer in Singapore. LOL.

There's always crowds of people going in and out of this joint. I noticed they've opened a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor (and who knows how many more) the last time I visited. It's kinda overwhelming actually, there's so many shops that I don't even know where to begin and end. But for shopping enthusiasts, Bugis Street is like heaven, especially for bargain hunters. Be sure to check it out if it's your first time in Singapore.

Opening hours
    Mon to Sun 11am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment